Pyohex® Medicated Conditioner
Approved for use with Dogs.
Pyohex® Medicated Conditioner is an aid in the treatment and the prevention of recurrence of superficial bacterial dermatitis associated with Staphylococcus intermedius in dogs.
See also: Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo
Fequently Asked Questions
In addition to this, Pyohex® Medicated Conditioner helps replenish moisture on the skin after bathing.
Underlying causes of secondary bacterial dermatitis can include:
- Allergy – environmental allergens such as tree pollens and weeds, food allergy, flea allergy.
- Hormonal or endocrine diseases.
- Parasitic infestations such as fleas, mites or lice.
If you are concerned your pet may have a skin infection, please visit your local veterinarian for a consultation. Diagnostic tests, such as cytology, will be necessary to determine which micro-organisms are present. This is essential in determining the best treatment and product for your dog.
How to use
Directions for use:
- Wash the dog with Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo or Malaseb® Medicated Shampoo.
- Rinse the coat thoroughly and towel dry.
- Place a small amount of Pyohex® Medicated Conditioner into the palm of the hand, spread evenly over hands, then gently massage into the coat. Do not rinse off.
- Use approximately 1mL per kg of weight for the dog.
- Pyohex® Medicated Conditioner may be applied to haired and non haired skin.
Read label instructions carefully prior to use.
Contact us about this product
Call us on 0800 337 622
Or by email below: