ProGlan® Chews for Dogs
Soft, tasty chew for dogs
Supports normal anal gland function.
The incidence of anal sac diseases in dogs is high, with anal sac impaction the 5th most common reason for owners to bring their dog to the veterinary practice (1). Emptying the anal sac by manual expression remains the main treatment. Not only is this unpleasant for everyone, it doesn’t treat the underlying disease and pet owners remain unaware that they can help to prevent recurrence. ProGlan is a palatable soft chew that supports faecal consistency to assist natural mechanical emptying of anal glands in dogs.
Fequently Asked Questions
- Pumpkin seeds are great sources of fibre, naturally supporting bulking of the stools in the colon.
- Apple pectin fibre absorbs water to bulk out stools and increases faecal mass.
- Bacillus velezensis is a probiotic that supports a desirable GI microbiome, digestion and absorption of nutrients (2).
- This results in positive effects on the morphology of the gut mucosa, conveying an improvement in faecal consistency and a reduction in faecal odour and ammonia (3).
- Echinacea, Vitamin C and E support a healthy immune and inflammation response.
- Vitamin C and E provide antioxidant support.
- <5-10kg - 1 chew per day
- 11-20kg - 2 chews per day
- 21-30kg - 3 chews per day
- over 30kgs - 4 chews per day
Read label instructions prior to use.
Contact us about this product
Call us on 0800 337 622
Or by email below: